Drew Eckl & Farnham partners with national and regional financial institutions and businesses to provide debt collections and recovery solutions for consumer and commercial accounts nationwide, including Home Equity, Personal, Vehicle, Revolving and Asset Based loan accounts. Our staff includes dedicated attorneys and collections professionals with extensive experience. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our clients that help them achieve their business objectives.
DEF’s ability to provide a single collection management organization results in a significant reduction in direct expenses while improving accountability, consistency, and revenue. Compliance with all regulatory requirements is regularly tested through internal and client driven reviews.
Benefits of Working with Us Include:
- A focus on compliance; regularly tested through frequent internal and client driven reviews
- Proven process focused approach based on Lean Six Sigma principles
- Professional personnel, experienced, courteous and well trained
- Strong information protection and integrity controls audited through SOC 2 certification per SSAE 16 standards
- Extensive reporting including real time portfolio and account performance analysis and forecasting
- Sophisticated data analytics capabilities leveraging a powerful data warehouse built into our software platform
- Omni-channel collection methods designed to achieve communication and resolution of debt quickly and effectively
- Customized strategies enabled through a flexible IT rules engine
- National coverage reducing the need to engage multiple sub-vendors and the associated costs
Our proven process focused approach, based on Six Sigma principles, is designed to work out a solution in cooperation with the customer while protecting assets and minimizing losses. The process leverages multiple contact channels, well-trained personnel, robust technology, and proprietary quantitative analytics to substantially increase recovery rates. Strong monitoring and controls are also in place to reduce risk and provide clients with transparency.
The satisfaction of our clients is the basis for our reputation and we understand that our continued success requires a close partnership with our clients. We are ready to work closely with you to review your current Collections and Recovery operations and develop a customized plan to fit your needs.