With over 30 years of experience, the attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham offer uncompromising legal service to our clients, and strive to implement innovative solutions to complex problems.
Our attorneys are renowned for their abilities in and out of the courtroom. There is no civil, corporate or individual matter, large or small, that our diverse personnel cannot handle.
Our approach to practicing law is to resolve each new lawsuit as expeditiously and efficiently as possible. We view lawsuits as a problem to be solved rather than an economic opportunity. Thanks to the firm’s longstanding reputation in working with the risk industry, we learned early how to be efficient and cost conscious. Because of this efficiency, we strive to propose a strategy that directly correlates with the risks involved.
Our Core Values
- Quality: We strive to produce work that effectively drives positive progress and peace of mind for our clients.
- Partnership: We collaboratively engage with clients to protect and advance their interests.
- Diligence: We construct the best resolution to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Problem-Solving: We manage risk and overcome challenges with foresight, creativity and strategy.
Efficiently Serving Our Clients
With locations in Atlanta, Albany, and Brunswick, GA, we are prepared to defend our local and national clients throughout the region.
Drew, Eckl & Farnham attorneys are licensed to practice in Georgia’s state, superior and appellate courts, as well as the Supreme Court of Georgia, federal courts in Georgia, including the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
In addition to our strong foothold in Georgia, the firm also has attorneys licensed to practice across the Southeast, including, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
The attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham are recognized by our peers and clients for the exceptional work we provide them. Over the years, we have been acknowledged through various industry organizations and groups. Below is a sample of the recognitions received.
- Jack Reale recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as “One of the Best in Entertainment/Sports Law”.
- Drew Eckl & Farnham receives a ranking as Best Law Firms from U.S. News.
- Drew Eckl & Farnham recognized as One of the Largest Hometown Firms in the Nation from the National Law Journal.
- Drew Eckl & Farnham receives CEO Award for Excellence in Business Programming from Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- John Ferguson selected as the 2016 Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” in Workers’ Compensation – Employers.
- Mike Bagley received the Tom S. Howell Award from the State Board of Workers’ Compensation.
- Nine Drew Eckl & Farnham Attorneys Selected For Georgia Super Lawyers® And Rising Stars®.
- Five attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
- Drew Eckl & Farnham was selected for inclusion on the inaugural Vault’s Top 150 Under 150 list for 2015.
- Four Drew Eckl & Farnham attorneys have been recognized in the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Law & Accounting: Who’s Who List.
- James P. Anderson has received a client’s internal award for “Dedicated Service, Commitment and Zealous Defense of [the] Insured.”
- Douglas K. Burrell received the DRI Davis Carr Outstanding Committee Chair Award.
- Garret W. Meader was recognized as a “Local Leader You Should Know” by Golden Isles Magazine.
- Brian Moore received the Fulton County Daily Report’s 2006 “On The Rise” Award.
- Barbara Marschalk was recognized as one of Georgia’s Under 40 “Twelve Lawyers to Watch.”
- Three of our attorneys have accepted nominations to Fellowship in The College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers, which is an elite list of attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their practice in the field of workers’ compensation.